V-Dog Review





I’m so excited to finally share this review with you. I knew we would love this company from the minute I came across them and I won’t even make you read before telling you we absolutely do. 

Before we transitioned Dotty from Blue Buffalo to V-dog, she was very picky and wouldn’t eat her food most of the time. Instead she would go outside and eat whatever she could dig up in our backyard and then come in and have a stomach ache later on. She literally preferred planks of wood and pine cones over her actual dog food which really bothered me. 

Unlike all of my other dogs, Dotty has a very sensitive stomach and gets terrible stomach aches from practically everything, so when we got our first months supply from V-dog we knew we had to mix the food slowly. For the first two weeks we were doing about 3/4 old food with 1/4 new food and she was still having pretty bad stomach aches. We knew this was something we were probably going to have to deal with for a minute before she got better and surely after a month of slowly adding more and more of her new food we were noticing less and less loose stools. It was working. 

Dotty is now on her third month of eating vegan dog food and treats and I can honestly say I don’t notice any difference in her behavior besides not dealing with her stomach problems anymore. She seems to really enjoy her food and even tore into the bag we got in the mail today!


It makes me happy to know what we’re feeding her makes her feel good and is also good for the planet 🌎 

Many people will question feeding animals a mainly vegan diet, however with the proper research I know our animals are just as capable of living healthy plant based diets as we are, after all we’re just glorified animals. 

If you’re at all interested, have any questions about vegan dog food or just want to know more about our experience please feel free to message me!





Comments

Popular Posts